Thursday, March 19, 2009
polarity?!?!?!?
Today was the last day of class for my blueprint metal calculating stress vs. elastic loads and so on. We went over our final exam. I got a B plus. I missed some really easy questions. Polarity and tensile strength. I am sure I will get an A. So spring break officially starts at the end of class day tomorrow. Am I flying to Mexico with my frat brothers? Am I driving to Fort Lauderdale to do keg stands with other over stressed college students. No. I am going to have to jack up the 68' and drop the transmission and put a new flywheel and clutch in. I have dusted off the blazer and am going to drive her until the 68' is fixed. Spring break can wait another year. I gots to have my wheels. So I start classes on the 30th of March. Alrighty, so I am back. We have company over. I am making homemade pizza and cooking it in a pizza oven. They are cheering me know, I have to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yup, got an A
Of course you got an A! That big head of yours is completely filled up with brain.
Just because it looks like the trash can is full, doesn't mean it always is.......sometimes you have to take the lid off and look inside.
Post a Comment