Friday, March 06, 2009

old blood hounds....

Tonaya had her first day back today. Work sucks, but I need the bucks....anyway. So she goes to go in early and she did not have her key to get in to Tin House. But I got a call from her about ten and she had a flat tire. I have been driving her car up and over German Town Road to get to class. It looks like lombard street in San Fran. I must of broke the radials. So she got triple a to tow her to Les Schwabby and they got her all fixed up. Then she was able to get to Tin House, I as well worked at Tin House today. I installed industrial shelving like you would see at Home Depot in their massive garage and then organized all of their boxes of books. It took all day to move boxes of books and then place them on the racks. It was sunny today and about 50 degrees. It was awesome. It is going to snow this Sunday. The coastal beaches are even going to get snow. Then a week from today it is going to be sunny and 60. I will just stay inside and get some stuff done, oh no wait, I told the neighbor that I would help her load up her moving van. Every thing goes well with rain/snow.....I had lunch with my extra fat friend Mark today. He wears to much hair gel. So if he was to walk into something and hit his head I think that his hair would break off. He had his 2 month old blood hounds with him, they are brothers too. Their paws are so effing big. Their ears are so long that when they run they are sniffing the ground, they step on them and tumble.
Well gotta go, Tonaya suggested that I should take a shower.

No comments: