Man, I don't know what is going on but my lips are hella chapped. So I am going to go to bed tonight with my lips all medicated. Usually it is the wind. But there is not really any wind now and it is rainy/snowy. Anyway.......So big news happening tomorrow. Our pregnancy test is happening tomorrow with our surrogate Tracy. She will be taking a blood test in the morning. We should be finding out sometime later in the day. Tonaya and I were laying in bed last night,'what are you thinking about?'..I'm thinking about Wednesdays test I said. Me too.........I am very excited. Tonaya said that Tracee has been tired since returning. Which is a very good sign. She felt tired talking to me she said. No. She said that with her pregnancy's she always felt tired before finding out she was pregnant. I will be right back I just made some coffee.......All right I'm back. There is really no more. We just have to wait until tomorrow. So don't call me, I will call you and let you know.
Onto another topic. My birthday. It is this Sunday. If you did not get an e-vite to bad. I am only making so much taco dip, I have to make equal amount of taco dip to people. I am not going to spend all day Saturday Making 10 gallons of it. If you did not get an e-vite, say so in the comment section and I will make some more taco dip. I am going to have a fire going on the deck, a keg, BBQ of some animal, corn tortillas and taco dip. Should be good. Some of you have asked about what I want for my birthday. Well, I don't know. I am going to be 46 years old. What do you get a guy that is almost fifty? I don't think that I am old of enough for AARP yet. Oh, I know. There is this guy that I am in with that is the Store Manager for Quimby Corporation. It is your one stop shopping place for industrial gases and welding supplies. They are located at Quimby in Tualatin, just click on the link.
Here is a list of stuff I will need for my welding class that is starting on the 30th of this month. I will be going monday thru thursday from 5 to 10.
1 lift front type Welding Helmet with Nascar Graphics
1 leather welder's jacket and or sleeves
1 pair leather gloves, gauntlet type
1 pair of Carhartt Bibs, black
1 slag hammer
1 pair of leather chaps
1 leather neck protector
1 pair of cutting goggles with #4 filter lens
1 Welper Mig pliers
So that is the list. James my brother in law is the store manager for the Tualatin Quimby store. So if you happen to be driving around, and you see Tualatin, stop in and say hi to him.
I was talking with my course instructor today after class, and I was chatting him up about job opportunities right now. He was saying that the companies that are down on Swan Island come right up to the college and talk to the instructors about students. It you are doing well after 6 months they usually try to recruit you to come and work for them. They start out in the low twenties per hour. If I get my pipe fitter certification, I will be in high demand. Best of all they have incredible benefits. For you and your family. Being a general contractor and getting benefits....not so much.
So I have been having some trouble with my truck. When I am going up highway 26 and cruising at around sixty, my truck was cutting out. I put in an electronic ignition and I was wondering if that was it. But it was only doing it when I was going up hill. So I took a look at the fuel filter and there was black sludge in the bottom of the filter. I put a new fuel gauge and sending unit in because the old one did not read on the dash gauge. The float fell of the old one. So I think that it is in the bottom of the tank full of fuel and rolling around and knocking off crud that has built up over 41 years. So I will have to keep an eye on the filter and keep changing it. All right time to go to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment