So we had just about a little bit of everything this weekend with the weather. We had wind to blow the tarps I had up. We had rain to land on the blue tarps I had up. And we also had some snow/hail dropping on the tarps I put up. I like tarps. Garage sale people are a strange breed. When it was snowing/hail we had people buying stuff. Tonaya and Kegan(my niece) made chocolate chip cookies. They would hand them out to people buying stuff. We sold a lot of brickerbrack items. At a quarter a piece for most.
So, our sales for this weekend with the extremely cold and crappy weather was $600....
Not too bad. We are carrying the sale over into next weekend to raise the other $200. It is supposed to be sunny and 70 degrees. That is more favorable weather for fair weather garage salers I believe. Plus we had people bringing more stuff over for us to sell. This way we can really put everything out, instead of cramming everything under the blue tarp. Pictures will be a big help as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment