Tuesday, April 29, 2008

crap, stuff, ok stuff, and some decent stuff

So it has been really busy around here lately. So previous last weekend we had the garage sale 4/20, and then we decided to roll the sale into last weekend as well. We had nice weather. Lots of neighbors stopping to talk and what not. I do believe that we reached our goal. I know we sold $750 of crap, stuff, ok stuff, and some decent stuff.
Work is starting to stack up. I have at least 6-8 months worth of jobs lined up at the moment. I am helping my sister at the moment. She is giving her thesis for her graduation and it requires a cabinet (modified) and some other stuff. So I am delivering and setting it up. I was at her school until about 11pm last nite. I can't believe I have not writtin' more. The week went by instantly. So I will write more soon.

No comments: