Wednesday, December 05, 2007
that sucks some ass.....
So, not much longer and it will all be over. Santa is on his way. So two of my clients are going to have early January babies. I think that I will have all of my work done. We had a little flood of our own here at the hacienda. There is one corner of the basement that if the ground outside reaches a 125% saturation point, the water will start leaching through the concrete foundation. That sucks some ass. So this summer I am going to dig down and wrap the outside of the foundation at the corner. I had to take Astrid to the vets today. She had an ear infection. They love her there. She had so many treats that she forgot about her ear for a while. good nite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry that my GRANDOG is feeling a little under the weather.....hope she gets better soon.
Post a Comment