Saturday, December 01, 2007

Be sure to check with your local window wholeseller


Even though it has been raining and 40 degrees, the week has passed by in a flash. We went hiking last sunday, I worked last saturday, the hike was great. We went up into the gorge and crossed the Columbia River at the 'Bridge of the Gods'. The hike was a 4 mile loop, We just went up to the water falls and then came back because they close the gates at dusk. We took pics with Tonaya's new camera. We need to format the picture quality. Non mac applications can't seem to handle hi-res pics. Oh well. I will see if blogger can handle one pic. I have some pics of us cutting concrete on one of my jobs though. Whenever you convert an unfinished space, code requires that you provide an 'egress' opening. So you pic a spot in the room that already has a window and you enlarge the opening to the required 5.0 square feet. Don't forget that the sill of the new egress window cannot exceed 44". Be sure to check with your local window whole seller for the proper rough opening dimensions. Even though Milgard has discontinued there 'Classic' window line, you can still find that same Milgard quality in the newly replacement line 'Tuscany'.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh hush, your non-mac can handle high res, I work with high res images every day.

Weston

Anonymous said...

Oh hush, your non-mac can handle high res, I work with high res images every day.

Weston