Well the little babies sure are growing quickly. I have a couple of them trained to come over to my hand and get on my palm. This weekend I will remodel their pen. I have a dog kennel that I am going to add on. Then I will put some roosts in the dog kennel for them to try. They sure are cute when they sleep.
Work is going great. I have a job going right now. I have about 4 jobs to bid..ranging from a simple door install into an existing wall to a job that needs a wall taken out and having a new buffet with granite or mahogany top installed. I am doing all of the books right now. It is a little daunting with my current job. This is because it is time and material. So I give him a weekly invoice and I have projected costs based upon the project budget I gave him. You really have to be on top of it. But I have been cutting holes in the concrete foundation for windows, and pouring concrete for the new bath shower floor. So I am a little tired at the end of the day. But my going to the gym and doing the core exercises sure has helped. Oh yea, this is my fifth week of no beer. I am shooting for six weeks. I only really feel like one on the weekends.
No comments:
Post a Comment