Thursday, April 19, 2007

ole' ole' is just ok

So Tonaya and I went to the PSU Business Outreach Program tonight. Is a program for new businesses or just starting up businesses. You apply and then they mentor you for 18 months. If they accept you. They help you with everything. So this is big news, and it is all because of Tonaya. She is so smart.
The other big news to report is, one of the girls flew up to the ledge of the tote and was looking around. So I had to get some chicken wire and make a cover for their tote, STAT!!! We have had them for a week now. They are more than twice their original size. So this weekend I am going to expand the roaming area for them. I will also put some perches in the roaming area too....
We ate at Ole' Ole' in St. Johns. The place to eat at is right next door. They have a Mexican grocery store in front, and in back they have a taco rhea. We will try them next.

No comments: