Well I am finally done with my cold that I caught along with my wife. I lost a whole week. I was also sick on my birthday. Sucks ass. But I got some great gifts. Ryan and Allie got me a pirate tin. I love to hide stuff in those. Tonaya got me a sweet aftershave bag with some nice stuff for my face. She also got me a Kenneth Cole stainless steel black watch. It's awesome. My parents got me a nano. I just loaded music into it last night. I then used it at the gym this morning. It makes a world of difference having music while you work out.
So I am drumming up some work right now. I need to advertise as well. I could not do any thing while I was sick. Except for demo and retile this shower. It turned out pretty good.
No comments:
Post a Comment