Sunday, March 11, 2007

sprung forward.......



So it is supposed to help the economy. People will be more inclined to stay out later. This is supposed to be good for shopping malls and golf courses. I must say, I like it when it is lighter later. But I think that people will stay out later to spend money and go golfing anyway. Unlike the government, which thinks that this will save energy. I think that it will be a wash.
So Astrid is getting the collar today. She has a cut on her ear that just wont heal. She itches it until it bleeds and then shakes her head. I fucking hate it. She will wear the space collar until it is fully healed. Drives me fucking nuts.
So this week I am going to go and get my officially licensed CCB number. I can't wait. I have people that want work, I now I can work with out the risk of having my license revoked or suspended and receiving a fine.
I went and saw 300 on friday with some friends. They did not understand it. I loved it. I have been having some violent dreams the past few nights. My friends went to see 'road hogs' last night. They could not figure out why I would rather have hot sticks stuck in my eyes instead of seeing 4 guys rediscovering themselves on motorcycles. Go figure.

No comments: