I was also asked by my mom what I want for my birthday.
Here is birthday wish #1

I would like it flat black though......price $250,000
My next birthday wish is an Oakley Chronograph watch titanium case black dial........sweet

Price $1,450.00
My next birthday wish is a MacBook Pro Illuminated.....my iBook G4 looks like a dinosaur next to this.

Price for this little black beauty......$1,700.00
My last birthday wish is a shiny black iPod Nano.....this would be an excellent motivational item to use at the gym while I am on the elliptical trainer. I can down load all of my ol skool favorites like AC/DC, Anthrax, and Public Enemy.

Price for one of these little guys......a mere $100.00
So as you can see, I have a wide variety of wishes. So let me know if you need any help locating a local vendor to make my birthday wishes come true.
No comments:
Post a Comment