I always have to think which one is which. Non = true. So Tonaya and I had a secret mystery date night. We went and shared a burger and salad at the St. John's Theater and saw 'Stranger Than Fiction with Will Farrel. It was a great film. Especially when you can go see a comedian play a serious role in a comedy.
No the shelves are not done at my parents house. I allow myself to be interrupted and can't seem to work longer than a few hours. Yesterday my sister called and needed a ride to work. This seemed like no problem. An hour round trip. Three hours later I made it back to my mom's house to work on the project. The reason that Portland traffic was at a stand still was due to the bridge lift on the Columbia between Portland and Vancouver. So this stops all of I-5 traffic for twenty minutes. So while some guy in a sail boat maneuvers up the Columbia and thru the I-5 bridge, this puts Portland traffic at a standstill. But it is only the fatties that live in Vancouver that cause all of the backed up traffic. It is weird how people from 'Vantucky' come into Portland to work. Tri-Met has short busses for adults. Maybe we could show them how to ride one.
No comments:
Post a Comment