Well it is closing in on x-mas. I was out this weekend with my wife taking in some of the holiday cheer while shopping. People are fuckin nuts when they shop. I don't get to worked up though. If santa is reading my blog, I have been very good. Here are a few links to the gifts that would fit under the tree.
bosch drill
Mac Book Pro
Craftsmen 26" Combo-Midnight Blue
Senco Compressor
Donkey Kong Arcade Game
New Truck
Canon PowerShot A710 IS
Well that is all I can think of right now. If I think of anything else, I will add a link to my list.
For the holidays we are going to go to the coast to celebrate my parents 25th wedding anniversary. They have rented a house on the beach in Seaside Oregon. We are going to be there from the 24th thru the 27th. There are no pets allowed. So I am going to talk to a couple of boarding kennels in Seaside to see if we can put up Astrid. That way she could come to the beach with us. I don't know though. She might end up having to stay with Wilbur for the holidays. Wilbur is Jewish, so she will get to celebrate Hanukkah. Man the mornings are dark. Only three more days until winter solstice. Then the days start to get longer. Nothing like record rain. I think in January we will make it up onto mount Hood to do some winter stuff.
3 comments:
I just want Santa to know that I won't be at home for x-mas. So if he wants to leave 'all' my gifts at my house, so I am surprised when I return from the coast, that would be great..........
....rolling of eyeballs........
Santa don't think it too cool when somebody has been nice..........and somebody got to be all 'like that'..........hopefully this thor dude gets his shit.
Post a Comment