Oh yea!!! So I bought a steak to grill for friday night. I go out and I turn on the bbq to warm it up. I come out to put my petite sirloin on and bam, no heat. Damn the bad luck. Out of the fire and into the frying pan. It was still good. I watched "Dave Chapelle's Block Party", I love marching bands. Always wanted to be in one. I spent the better part of the day in the basement getting ready to put my bathroom back together. Then took the trailer to the dump. Mmmm the dump on a hot day.
Last night I went to my parents house for dinner. We had flank steak. Flank steak, baby white potatoes, salad with avacado, and Bridgeport IPA. I was in heaven. Oh yea, cherry pie. And I was considering not going. Dave's brother Martin and his wife Connie were down from Seattle staying with them for the weekend. My cousin Will and his girlfriend Laramie also came for dinner.
Today it is going to be a 100 degreessssssshit thats hot. I have used this line already today posting. Of course Astrid is laying out in the sun. She is getting a bath today. Man she does not like baths. The girls are going to get watermelon this afternoon.
2 comments:
hey fatty fat neck... tried calling you today. I sure can't wait to see everyone and everything back home. Japapn is fun yes. But home is better. I am ready for my regular life.... please no more images of schweaty nut sacks in my brain... i now need to have a drink because of you....
Schweaty nut sacks? Hmmmm, you must have been to a different part of Japan than I. Okay Thor, to the uninformed reader it sounds like you ate that steak raw, no heat, "it was still good" ??? Hmmm, perhaps we haven't evolved from raw meat eating? I was just down in the Puget Sound for work. Got back Friday. Drinking a Bridgeport Ropewalk right now, I'm with you though, IPAs have no equal, had to try something different tho.
Weston
Post a Comment