Thursday, June 29, 2006
Nothing like listening to John Coltrane
So I am exhausted. I worked with the crew late tonight to finish some projects so they could have tomorrow off. I am going to work half day I think. So I am listening to web radio and blogging. Nothing like an IPA to help the words roll of the fingertips. I am putting together a meal plan for us for the weekend of camping. I like to do that kind of stuff. Tomorrow we are hosting a potluck. We get together once a month with other couples and host dinner at our houses. We are doing grilled boritos and margaritas friday night. You can't go wrong with that combo. Not much of a breeze tonight. I sat, make that took a nap after work last night on the porch swing with a nice cool breeze. Any way have a great fourth weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment