Saturday, May 20, 2006
Sweet its Saturday
It was a busy week at work. It was hot this week. I liked it. I am leaving the door open for Astrid to the back deck. She seems to like to monitor the goings on. Her and Bruno are lying on the deck right now. The chickens are clucking. All in all it is pretty nice. Today I am getting work done on the truck. New aluminuim head ache rack from pro tech to match the box. A new trailer brake. And hell I am even going to buy a tail gate. The last thing is to have the master slave for the clutch fixed. Pretty easy. I have two items left to finish on the rental and then it should be in good shape. I have not had any problems with anything yet. I had to adjust the temp on the shower for them. Everything seems to be going smoothly. I am taking Tonaya on a mystery date tonight. Should be pretty fun. Word.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello son........
I am so happy that you are enjoying the sunshine and heat....I like it too!
Chickens doing all right? Hope the mystery date was fun
Post a Comment