Sunday, May 14, 2006

What a great day



Man what a great day. It was nice and cool this morning at 5:30. Then I kind of fussed around the house. Did the dishes. With no Esposa around, I can do what ever I damn well please. I went to lunch with my parents for a mothers day thing. Then they came over and saw the house painted. We sat in back on the deck. It was very comfortable. Then I took a nap. I never take a nap. Felt like I layed down for two minutes. Then Eric and Tammy came over and helped me move the stackable washer and dryer up to the upper unit. Then I kind of sat around and did nothing. It is kind of wierd not having Tonaya here. I really like the interaction that we share. Gotta go, there is some excellent crap on tv that I might be missing.

No comments: