Tuesday, May 30, 2006

My one year anniversary

Well it has been one year. I thought I would be famous by now. Oh well. I did nothing fun this past weekend. It just rained. Has anybody seen "Thank You for Smoking?" Log on to your favourite trailer site and watch. I seem to be really good at fibbing, maybe I should just become a lobbyist. Just the facts mam. I watched some meth heads today dismantle a camping trailer for scrap metal. The whole drama of girlfriend and boyfriend mad, who has to carry what. He left. She yelled through the security fence and asked if she could store all of her belongings in out free wood tote. Hope she comes back, I don't want to have to burn them's stuff.
So I just put a new 1/4 barrel in the keg'r'ator tonight. Since we have the new dishwasher, the keg'r ator has a new spot. It is in the breakfast nook. So now I can take a short cut to the kegrator. I just walk out the door of my office and go across the deck and go thru the nook doors and there I am. Mathmatically speaking the short cut takes 28 feet to complete a round trip for one Imperial Pint of Bridgeport IPA. If I was to go the normal route from my desk to the kegrator it would 56 feet round trip. If I drink 3 imperial pints and walk the old route, it takes a total of 168 lineal feet to down 3 imperial pints of ale. Now with the new improved shortcut I have cut my travel time down by 50%. I will put together a training program for when it starts to rain. I don't think that I will go outside for the shortcut and get wet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Thor -

Bust out & post some pics of the kegerator already so I can steal your idea.

Big news, I just bought a boat today. 22ft c-dory (I wasn't in the market but my Dad's neighbor gave me a deal not to be passed). The Prince William Sound is ours when you get here.

Weston