So I went the whole week without my work truck. People really do judge you by what you drive. My truck was finally finished at about 9:30 last nite. I took it to a industrial dealership. Sort of the workin mans fix it house. American gas stations sell 'dirty diesel' and I think that very shortly they are going to start selling the clean like in Europe. We are also thinking of swithching the trucks over do biodiesel. It is a smart move. I like my wifes rig, you just can't put anything in it. It id get dirty. I got it dirty. I have to clean it out this weekend. The rain this weekend means no yard work. Maybe monday. So I am going to go down to our shop and make a cabinet for above the toilet in the rental unit. I am also going to make a small bench seat for the back deck. That way you can sit down and put on your boots and go feed the chickens. It is really has been less stressfull now that I have the upstairs unit rented. I can now focus on fun projects.
Who has been watching the series. Lord Stanley's Cup? Edmonton looks to move on to the final slot if they can nock off the mighty ducks of Anahiem. It doesn't look good for the ducks. They are down 3-1 in the series. Only two teams in 67 years have come back to win a series being down by three games. It sure makes for exciting hockey. As far as buffalo and hurricanes go I don't care. East is least. West is best. Edmonton is going to out skate the one of those two teams.
Tonaya made lamb shanks last night. They were awsome. That woman can do anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment