Monday, March 06, 2006

Rick Emerson is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Yes the rumors are true that have been popping up on CL Rant and Raves here in Portland. Starting March 13 from noon to three Rick will be back on the air. AM 970 has picked him back up. I have been listening to a lot of in the afternoon lately. Your a good American. Well today was a big day, the city is off my back. We are going to sign on our refinance tomorrow. We also got an extension to pay off our line of credit until the $ gets here at the end of the week.
So Tonaya was making dinner and cut off the top of her index on the left hand. We have some Hinkel knifes that are kinda sharp. So it cut off the top of the finger nail and part of the quick and the skin. I thought we were going to have to apply a truncate to her neck. It finally stopped bleeding. So I couldn't find the chunk of finger in the red bell peppers. I thought we could just wash off the peppers and throw them into the salad, that got vetoed. Oh well I don't bite my finger nails anymore...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Allright you comment troller! I'll bite. Taking care of the dogs ain't nothing like having kids. Nope, zip, nada. But, it doesn't matter. You'll be great parents and you'll rise to the occasion even though I have found that NOTHING will prepare you for parenthood (not even dogsitting!).

Hey, those are some high zoot kitchen utensils you got there. Now I'm going to have to buy all new shit for the kitchen to keep up with the Thompsons before you visit.

Take it easy bro
Weston