Well we are having our first garage sale as a married couple. It seems only yesterday that my wife, who used to work at Salvation Army, would bring home plastic bags of stuff. You know, like, yogurt making machines and other hidden treasures. Well we are putting it all out for those to see and purchase. So git your garage sale action on and come on down. I won't mock you for buying my unwanted crap. Be bold. There are treasures a' plenty. If it ain't sold its going into the burn barrel and we are going to take shots of whiskey and say goodbye. There is nothing like the smell of burning plastic and other synthetic material.......smells like.......victory!
We are having a BBQ for anyone who would like to come by. Bring your favorite game that you have hunted down and I will slather it with some sort of marinade and carbonize it for you. Don't worry I have plenty of dippin' sauces to keep you road kill tasten good. I have just filled up the propane, and there's no chance of not cookin' your kill by gittin mid way and runnin' out.
I'm just a pirate lookin' to get back the booty that someone took from me.
No comments:
Post a Comment