Tuesday, February 28, 2012
sponge bob farted on a star.....twinkle
I have not written in a bit I guess. work has been busy and Stella is hanging on me like a turd on your shoe....I got her some little green converse all stars, cute as heck, no laces. I don't know what to do about her hair. She absolutely refuses to let me do any thing with it. She looks like a lioness with a huge matte on the back of her head amongst her curly locks. Thank god she finally knows what a fart is.... now we laugh after we fart. Tonight we were sitting at my desk drawing and tracing our hands on paper while monitoring Thomas the train as well. So I made her bacon and eggs for dinner which she requested... my many years as a cook as a ski bum have payed off with executing culinary dishes for her... so after our bath tonight we drew sponge bob on the easle with chalk...then got into bed with Ernie and sponge bob and turned off the lights and had many rounds of twinkle twinkle little star...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment