Yes.... I am still working on the stair treads from the prior post. I got them all installed. Exposed, treads anchor to the stringers, stringers are the cut pieces that hold the treads. Treads are what you walk on when you walk upstairs, which all of you take for granted. Stringers are cut with precision so when you are carrying that last load of laundry, groceries, a tired sleeping child you can count on them being stable and the same height so you don't stumble. Well the guy who I am working for doesn't care about rise and run. He just wants it to be pretty. He is an architect. Well , got the stringers in yesterday, really excited, wanted to put the teak treads on(pic soon), well he thought the stringers would look better moved 3/8" of an inch horizontally. Hate him, I will take pictures so this will all make sense. Rise and run fuck face. So I am back Stella just got here and we had to have dinner and watch some Sponge Bob Square pants..
We held hands and watched Sponge Bob and Patrick bumble thru something that is always funny. We also had some apple sauce for dessert. God I love her.
No comments:
Post a Comment