Saturday, May 08, 2010
vegetarians make me see red
We are enjoying the sunny weather today. Just cleaned most of the house, just have to do the kitchen. We are going to the St. John's parade as soon as little booger gets up from her nap. St. John's is the area just west of us that is considered Portlandia. So I am going to take some pictures....We are having the whole family over for muthers day tomorrow. And some friends. Gotta figure out what to BBQ. Thank god there are no vegetarians coming over. Ryan got a new used car yesterday. I took him out to pick it up. It is a real good choice, hatch back, user friendly. Although it does have red polka dots on the seat, the car is bright red, and the dash board lights are red. I like red, hope he does too......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment