So it has been a whole week since I have written. It has rained just about everyday. The week just seems to click on by. My friend Kellie just had her baby boy on the 27th I think. I had school. I am working. I guess just busy. Stella is sort of crawling forward, she can scoot just about where she wants, but just a minute ago she was moving her arms forward with her feet. We have been teaching her to fall asleep by herself, mostly Tonaya has been in charge of that and it is working well. I have been down at the shop building a jig for my friend to modify motorcycle frames to turn them into choppers. I have been doing a lot of welding. I am doing TIG (tungsten arc welding) at school, I am currently learning how to weld aluminum. It is great.
Saturday, May 29, 2010
So it has been a whole week since I have written. It has rained just about everyday. The week just seems to click on by. My friend Kellie just had her baby boy on the 27th I think. I had school. I am working. I guess just busy. Stella is sort of crawling forward, she can scoot just about where she wants, but just a minute ago she was moving her arms forward with her feet. We have been teaching her to fall asleep by herself, mostly Tonaya has been in charge of that and it is working well. I have been down at the shop building a jig for my friend to modify motorcycle frames to turn them into choppers. I have been doing a lot of welding. I am doing TIG (tungsten arc welding) at school, I am currently learning how to weld aluminum. It is great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment