Thursday, March 04, 2010

Originally posted March 5, 2009

So I felt a lot better today. I am still taking my cold med tonight. Tonaya got back today. She had to get a new phone since I filled up her purse with water. That was dumb.
She is very happy to be back. So next wednesday they are going to do a blood test on Tracee our surrogate to see if she is pregnant. Then friday, two days later they are going to do another blood test to make sure she if really pregnant. I don't know why they are so close together. Then April 3rd they are going to do an ultrasound to see if they can detect a heartbeat or two. It seems to be one hurdle after another. But I have faith. You have to believe, and I believe.
Work is picking up, a little sunshine and people start calling. So Tonaya is going back to work tomorrow she is very excited. I was in at her work, Tin House and everybody was asking me all sort of questions and what not. I was trying not to give to much away, I want her to have something to talk about. Everybody there is so supportive of her. She is very lucky to have them all, they are good friends. They have not had an office party lately. What's up with that?

No comments: