So it has been a muther fucker of a week. We r all sick here. Stella is getting better. We took her to the doctor, had an ear infection and bronchitis. I was sick got a bit better and now it is back. Stella wont get any sicker cause of antibiotics. Then we floooded the basement with 4 inches of water. The washing machine broke and when it would spin it would just dump the water out the bottom of the machine. So I hauled out the old units and took them to the scrap yard. Ryan, Tonaya's brother who is living with us for a bit bought us the new machines as rent. What a guy. So friday afternoon I framed up the deck for the washer and dryer. Then yesterday I ran new water lines and electrical into the new plumbing wall. All I have left to do is hook up the dryer exhaust pipe. I ran a test run on the washing machine, it is so quiet. What next?
Sunday, March 28, 2010
I had a nice spring break, thank you
press the arrow button to see the video!


So it has been a muther fucker of a week. We r all sick here. Stella is getting better. We took her to the doctor, had an ear infection and bronchitis. I was sick got a bit better and now it is back. Stella wont get any sicker cause of antibiotics. Then we floooded the basement with 4 inches of water. The washing machine broke and when it would spin it would just dump the water out the bottom of the machine. So I hauled out the old units and took them to the scrap yard. Ryan, Tonaya's brother who is living with us for a bit bought us the new machines as rent. What a guy. So friday afternoon I framed up the deck for the washer and dryer. Then yesterday I ran new water lines and electrical into the new plumbing wall. All I have left to do is hook up the dryer exhaust pipe. I ran a test run on the washing machine, it is so quiet. What next?
So it has been a muther fucker of a week. We r all sick here. Stella is getting better. We took her to the doctor, had an ear infection and bronchitis. I was sick got a bit better and now it is back. Stella wont get any sicker cause of antibiotics. Then we floooded the basement with 4 inches of water. The washing machine broke and when it would spin it would just dump the water out the bottom of the machine. So I hauled out the old units and took them to the scrap yard. Ryan, Tonaya's brother who is living with us for a bit bought us the new machines as rent. What a guy. So friday afternoon I framed up the deck for the washer and dryer. Then yesterday I ran new water lines and electrical into the new plumbing wall. All I have left to do is hook up the dryer exhaust pipe. I ran a test run on the washing machine, it is so quiet. What next?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment