So I was looking for a water key this morning. I pulled down a tote that was full of stuff and I was standing on a milk crate, the floor in my shop is 1/4 steel plate, I slipped and the milk crate glided on the metal shavings and down everything came. It was a battery tray for a 65 chevy truck and it hit me in the face. I did not think it did any thing. It just kind of stunned me. Then my eyebrow felt wet. Was there water in the tray....water should not be warm.........I got a lot of comments today, I said that I should of not back talked the boss.... I am also sick, thanks to all you muther fuckers that gave it to me. I am now going to take some cold medicine and go to bed
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
hmmmm that smarted a bit
So I was looking for a water key this morning. I pulled down a tote that was full of stuff and I was standing on a milk crate, the floor in my shop is 1/4 steel plate, I slipped and the milk crate glided on the metal shavings and down everything came. It was a battery tray for a 65 chevy truck and it hit me in the face. I did not think it did any thing. It just kind of stunned me. Then my eyebrow felt wet. Was there water in the tray....water should not be warm.........I got a lot of comments today, I said that I should of not back talked the boss.... I am also sick, thanks to all you muther fuckers that gave it to me. I am now going to take some cold medicine and go to bed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment