So I have some pictures from class. They show my project in pieces. Then I assemble them and put them in a jig which is mounted on the pole in the center of my work booth. I can articulate the piece into any position on the X, Y, or Z axis. My pieces are a groove weld. One is in an overhead position, 4G, and the other piece is in a vertical position, 3G. G is for groove. So what is everybody doing for the weekend? We are going to go up to our Surro's, Tracee's son's, William's, 3rd birthday. I am going to get him something totally inappropriate. That is Saturday. Sunday Stella and I are going to watch football, eat pizza, drink some beer, and take some monster craps.
Thursday, February 04, 2010
Its Final Time
So I have some pictures from class. They show my project in pieces. Then I assemble them and put them in a jig which is mounted on the pole in the center of my work booth. I can articulate the piece into any position on the X, Y, or Z axis. My pieces are a groove weld. One is in an overhead position, 4G, and the other piece is in a vertical position, 3G. G is for groove. So what is everybody doing for the weekend? We are going to go up to our Surro's, Tracee's son's, William's, 3rd birthday. I am going to get him something totally inappropriate. That is Saturday. Sunday Stella and I are going to watch football, eat pizza, drink some beer, and take some monster craps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment