Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bob Costas looks the same as he did twenty years ago....


So I am taking three classes this term at school. I got an A on my first and just finished my second class and got an A. It has been a lot of hard work. But well worth it. I think that we figured Stella has grown, in length, six inches in three months according to the doctor. So she has been growing two inches a month. When you see her every day, I guess it is hard to notice. I notice that she is changing. But it is hard to notice because I am either changing a diaper or kissing her to death. My mom and sister, bless their hearts, want to take her for a full day during the weekend. They just can't get enough of her and can't stand to be away from her. So when they come on the weekend, they are soo blown away at how much she has changed and grone. We are going thru outfits like crazy. She is wearing six month to one year old clothes. I have heard that they down size the outfit on the tag, but she is well on her way to becoming a tall ass kid.
Who saw the american team beat canada in hockey. That's right muthafucka............
unless you are watching figure skating and you are lame.

1 comment:

Simone said...

You just called mom lame.
So that means I am the best kid in the universe.
and you're not