Thursday, January 21, 2010

what should we bring to the potluck?

Man it is thursday already. I have been making some kitchen cabinets for a client. I have to match what is already there. They are a 50's style out of plywood. Kind of plain. But fun to make. Maybe my mom wants me to make her a vanity for her downstairs bathroom. Hmmm we will see. I will take some pics when I am done. I am also making a bench seat for them as well. Then I am making one for our breakfast nook. In no time at all we will want a place for Stella to sit and throw food around, sitting in her high chair.......
School is going good. I did my bend test on the metal I welded together and it was perfect. Now I just have to do it again. This is one of the toughest classes to get through. Once I am done with this one I can move on to wire feed and learn how to weld stainless and aluminum. We are going to look at a daycare tomorrow. It is really affordable. We can also walk there. It is run by Lutherans though. Oh wait, I am a Lutheran, so it has to be good. We actually know a kid who goes there and he is very mature for his age. So I hope we like it. If not maybe we can just go to the church, they don't really do much church stuff with jesus and all, they just like to have pot lucks and eat, and visit, and drink coffee.

No comments: