
Well Stella went to the doctor yesterday. She got three shots. The after math looks like she has golf balls under her skin where they gave the shots. I was massaging her thighs this morning and she did not have any soreness...I guess. I think that her eye lashes grew about an 1/8" of an inch over nite. So she is now 25" long and weighs 11.8 pounds. The doc said that she is in the 99 percentile for her age in height. Weight I don't know, she is still lean like Astrid. Her hands got more bigger I think. I guess I am writing in my blog at nite now, and in bed, winding down from welding for five hours, which I love, and I love Stella, and I love Tonaya, but fuckin' A I hate my chickens. I don't have a counter on my blog now. So I don't know how many people don't read my shit. So put your face up, with no picture so I know that some one looks. My vanity sucks. I had ot get some new boots for welding. Romeo slippers are a no no. Has to come above the ankle. Slag leaves scars like H tracks. Don't need any on my ankles, although they look cool in the crook of my arms. Tough without the train tracks. Oh my boots, Doc Martins with re-inforced leather on the ankles. I think that they gots some sex appeal. Comfy as hell. We had a lock down drill at class tonight. I don't think the shoooter would come to the welding department though. There is such a good, well rounded, large age difference, group of people that no one would want to shoot us...... I think. Any way, I am going to start recording Stella's burps. They are just almost as loud as what I can produce. I am going to link them and then have them as a sound bite on teh blog. Ooooh........ or as my ringer on my phone. Grandma will love that. So I did a damage report from the crew(my sister, and grandparents) on how they fared watching Stella on Sunday for us. Simone(sis) went to bed at 8, grandparents wanted us to show up between 5 and 6 pm to pick her up. Well the grandparents wanted us to stay for a small happy hour and we did not leave until after 7:30. NOrmally you can tell when it is time to leave the Gparents when they start looking at each other and fake yawning. I think that they really had a good time. Love the grandparents. Sister, well.... no just kidding, she loves Stella just as much. I really can't show how much I appreciate there kindness in helping us out. My mom and sister went and bought clothes for Stella and then could not wait to show us. I dress Stella in the morning, I love it, and really like getting her a cutied up. For all of you that read my ramblings, I just want you to know how much I love Stella, having a family, now put your face up my shit and let me know that I am not writing to s p a c e.
5 comments:
what does that mean? Put your face Up?I read each blog 3 or 4 times so I am there 100 %
I'm listening!!!!
Face is up.
I check daily for more info on my little sassafras. Miss her like crazy.
oh.
Kill the chickens
.
We're still listening you big drunk puss...
Keep it up, I'm just too lazy to blog so I read yours.
Weston
Post a Comment