Sunday, January 17, 2010

round and round

Can't find the camera. I brought home the round crib last night after work. It was a bit of a challenge to get it into the baby room. I had to take it assembled into the back yard, lifting it over my head to get thru the fence gate. Then onto teh back deck. I took it apart partly and got it into the room thru the door onto the deck from Stella's room. It wasn't raining. So I put it together. I t looks pretty good. So this morning and cleaned it up. We have a mobile with little teddy bears and music. So guess who is in there sleeping right now. Little Stella. It is awsome. We are driving up to Bremmerton today to get some breast milk. I am really excited to see Tracee and her family. I'm going to try again to find the camera.

No comments: