Monday, January 04, 2010

over the mountain and thru the woods......

Today was a very big day. Stella went to work with Tonaya, along with the large bouncy ball that we use to calm her down with. Stella had a bath in her new 'whale' of a bath tub. I just got home from my first day of school, we have been on break for the holidays. I am doing a 7018 electrode certification class. It is going to be very intense. I am ready to move on into different types of welding. I love stick welding, but that is all that I have been doing. I can't wait to get into TIG and MIG welding. I will be albe to weld aluminum, stainless, and other crap too. It was so foggy coming home from class tonight. I go over this mountain pass as a shortcut and it is very windy and steep. Everybody wanted to see some pictures of Stella. Yes we are washing more diapers. I think that I changed about 4 this morning before they left for the day. It is cold and rainy. Man I can't wait for the end of the week. It is supposed to dry out. It was so cold down at the shop. You could not see your breath outside, but once inside you could see it. Everything is harder I think when you don't have enough sleep. I have always said I will sleep when I am dead, I could really use a lot of sleep right now.

No comments: