Sunday, January 31, 2010

just drinking a beer in the dark

So we are trying to get Stella to sleep. She is so tired that she is fighting to stay awake. I am having no luck. Tonaya is singing to her, and it is calming her down and she might just go to sleep. We had a great time with Tonaya's mom Terry tonight. Stella was awake most of the day and we went to Terry's hotel room and Stella wore just socks and was giggling and no fuss. We get back to our place and I had to take her out of her car seat and I think that I bumped her head. That pissed her off. So I was trying to gently rock her to sleep in my arms while standing, it usually works. Well not this time. I got so hot and frustrated, I had to walk across the road and drink a beer in the dark listening to the ocean. Had to cool off, wasn't mad, just beat down. Some days you have the energy....and some days you don't. Man I am tired, I have to go to bed.

No comments: