Friday, January 08, 2010
big pappa
Well we are almost done with the week. I am done with my first week back to school. My hands are really stiff. I am working with 1 1/4" steel plate. I am cutting 3 x 6" inch pieces with a bevel and I have to weld up the center as per scrip. Then I cut it into strips and it is bent with a machine. If it cracks I fail and have to try again. This is a standard test done by city and welding companies. It is really exciting. I am growing tired of stick welding. There are so many other welding apps to learn and I want to get out of the stick. I will get to weld aluminum and stainless coming up. Stella is sleeping next to me now, she is such a little button. We did an outfit change last nite and she looks like she grew about 4" at least. She is also able to recognize a toy when I hold it over her when we are having daddy time in the morning. I lay her on the floor on her changing pad and dangle toys that make sound over her. This is probably the first interaction that i have had with her. She looks at me, but I am just a food dispenser, just like how the cats sit outside the front window and try to stare me down trying to get their fukin kibbles and bits. So I have three days off until class starts up again. So I will be refreshed and ready to weld. I think I should take some pics.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment