
So I have been going around lately with a trailer park hair cut. Every couple of weeks I go down to the laundry room and give my self a buzz cut. It is summer and it helps with my excema and it feels good. Well I have been wearing a hat now that winter has come on and my hair seems to be growing like a bad cha cha cha chea head. People at school did not recognize me with hair. I have been talking mullet a little bit too. Anyway, don't worry about my hair, you know who you are, and it will take care of itself. We draw names every year for x mas cas there are a bunch of us. Somebody drew my name and was wanting to know what I want for xmas. I was thinking that I need a good tie now that I am a dad. I don't own a dress shirt, I have 15 black t shirts though. I guess I can work on that dress shirt. My foodie friend has a cast iron skillet that I have been coveting lately. I do have a lot of pyrex and a dutch oven with this person does not have. I made spaghetti bake on saturday and had my foodie friend over for dinner with us. I was a bit nervous cooking for foodie friend, didn't hear any complaints. I just don't know what I am going to do about the hair, as of right now I have a hat.
No comments:
Post a Comment