Tuesday, December 15, 2009
fat neck, no chin hair
So we have our xmas tree up. It is a mighty four feet, six inches. It fits good on our credenza and is up high. All of the creeps from the street can see it. I did wash the windows too. I am soo fucking tired. So tired. It is cold and Ted's brother keeps using my compressor and not draining it, I am going to drain the life out of him because.....I am so tired. If I don't get a haircut this week, I am well on my way to having a mullet. Anyway, my face thought it wanted to grow a beard. I am putting a halt to that tonight. It itches and my face is too fat to have a beard. Stay with the chin hair, it makes your face look longer. I only have one ornament on the tree. My goal was to put more on, but it did not happen. I added some more lights. I also fixed the original strand of lights. One third of the lights, on one single strand blinked, the rest did not. So I just added a new bulb that did not start the blinking, now all of the lights are just on. That is just fine with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment