Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Where's my ba ba?!?!?!?!?

I think that I like the mornings the best with Stella. It is nice if it works out that she wants to eat at around sixish, then we can sit on the couch and check the internets. Although she closes her eyes most of the time, I think that she finds my interests boring. I am really excited to see my families on Thanksgiving. We can take her out to see some people and get her some face time out of the house. Tracee and her family where here last night. We had many slices of pizza and soda. The boys played yatzee with Tonaya, I stayed in the kitchen with Stella most of the night. Tracee held and fed Stella. Astrid was very good with the boys. Plus she was getting little bites of pizza crust. It is fairly crisp her this morning. Carmine and Bruno have their winter coats now and still sit at the porch window staring me down, they want some kitty food. I am going to make them wait a bit. Stella had some eye boogers this morning, so I got a wash cloth and wiped her little eye. When I sit on the couch I make a little caccoon out of a blanket and her and I sit together. We are all going to a class today at the hospital where Stella was born. It is a group class that is free for new parents and their snot nosed little brats. It is ongoing every week. We are looking forward to it.

No comments: