Saturday, November 21, 2009

i like gladiator movies.....






So I am staying at home today.I have not gotten a goddamn thing done, except for stareing at Stella. My sister came over today. Whe got to feed Stella. I took some pics of her feeding her. And her big ass foot. We did not give her enough and she actually cried. It took me a minute to figure it out. I was just letting her cry like before and it usually ends in a minute or two. Not this time. My sister Simone held her almost the whole time. I usually don't watch any tv, man I have been watching a lot of crap. I don't think I have missed much. Saving Private Ryan is on.... I like that, I also like gladiator movies, and I have not seen Braveheart in a while. I think I am going to vacuum now and see if I can wake Stella.

No comments: