No baby yet. We made french dip sandwiches last nite for dinner. We are going to take some pictures with Tracee today at my moms house. It has definatly (sp) taken on the winter weather here. It is 42degrees and raining. Mmmmmm.....good times. I am wanting all of my work to be inside. I picked up the rest of trim for Stella's room yesterday.
I wrote all of this earlier. It is nine thirty and I just finished doing trim in Stella's room. It looks really great. We took over a hundred a hundred pictures today. I will sort through them and put some up. We went to the lawyers office and signed all of the paper work for us to legally put our names on the birth certificate. The women have it all under control and I am very grateful. Tonaya has washed all of the baby clothes and has sorted them by color age and season. I have worn out all of my navy work shirts and have bought all black t shirts. I am also only wearing black dickies pants. I am also wearing a black carhartt jacket. Don't know why. I have quit cutting my own hair. I am growing it out, just a bit. I do drive a flat black truck.....
No comments:
Post a Comment