Wednesday, November 18, 2009

flanked steaked goated cheesed..........






Yes, we have left the hospital and are now home. So we had our first night at home last night. It went well. We are getting sleep and hopefully it will get better. We had people over last night to see the baby, family and friends. Britta and Ted brought over dinner, flank steak which we grilled, salad with goat cheese and beets, and Britta made a pecan pie for Tonaya's birthday. I am kind of jumping around. We left the hospital, it was kind of fun, she wore the outfit that I wore, my sister wore home from the hospital. We got her into the car seat, gots loaded, took some pics and some fucking person backed into my truck and left a note that said 'sorry' with a little happy fucked up face. Mother fuck, what a good send off. Anyway, we got home and everything was great!
The biggest news was that Stella got a manicure tonight. We wanted to cut her nails so she did not scratch her pretty chubby cheeks. I held the headlamp, Tonaya cut maybe one or two nails and we used a tiny emery board that was in a beauty/health kit that Ali gave us. It also had a hair brush, so I had to brush her hair......I talked with Tracee tonight. She got home around three. Tracee and Tonaya's mom rode back together and Terry dropped her off at her house. Tracee said her boys went crazy when she got home. There were so many things that her boys wanted to show her. It was really hard to say good bye to her when I left for work today. I have such a strong connection with her, I held her legs and the back of her neck while she was pushing to get Stella out. I can't describe how much she means to me.......
Thanks Tracee, I hope I can do something that great for you...........

No comments: