Monday, October 12, 2009
I want some sizzlean.......
Man it is monday. I worked this weekend so it does not feel like one. Last night Ryan, Tonaya's brother, Tonaya and I went to the Twilight Room for some drinkies......and some bacon. Love me some bacon. Mmmmmm bacon. Ok, so we hung out and shot the shit about what is going on. I need to start the layout for the picture frame wall covering in Stella's room today. I will take pics and talk about it step by step for those who care. It is going to look great. Tonaya found an older lamp that is a tiger that I am going to rebuild. Then she found a red lamp shade for it at IKEA. It is going to look cool. It almost looked like the tiger was going to have a fez hat. Still no hood on my truck. I am going to remedy that one today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment