Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Had to borrow a ford this week


It was an interesting day yesterday. I got the monster fixed. I replaced everything. I could not figure out why the timing was off. So I took it into Superior Performance. Mark who owns a 67' RS Camero, said no problem....we will get it going. New HEI distributor, never thought to look at the vacuum on the distributor. Five dollar part. Now I am back and running.
I was installing a new appliances in my clients built ins in the kitchen. She does not know how to cook come to find out. She was used to the chef coming once or twice a week. So I gave a little cooking lesson on how to saute a veggie burger in a pan with a little olive oil and water. Melted the swiss cheese with some steam after it was done. Toast with some tomato and ketchup and she was set. I wonder if she will want to cook some thing today?

No comments: