Yup. Went to the Washougal River in Washington again yesterday. I was going to take the dirt bike, but I have to order an new accelerator cable. No cable, no wheelies. I think some people were disappointed because they wanted to ride it. Oh well. So a group of us went up around twoish and got right in the water. Lots of dogs, all well behaved. Astrid, bless her heart took a monster crap when we got out of the car, sometimes she likes to take a big one right in the river. It is kind of horrifying, kids run, parents scrunch up their noses. It is like when some kid leaves a baby ruth in the public pool. They just fish it out and close the pool for a couple of hours and add some more chemicals. When Astrid craps in the water we either wait for it to sink or float away. Anyway, the back of my neck is mother fuckin burnt. So back to the river thing. Britta brought some Popeyes Chicken, I brought some high life to drink, and we all just relaxed until around 5ish. Then we went up to the shooting area a couple miles away. Ted brought his .44 hand gun. Yup, just like in Dirty Harry. I kept repeating this here is a .44 caliber hand gun, it will blow a man's head clean off, now I know what you are wondering......did he fire 5 shots or 6? Do you feel lucky? Yeah I know it is not exact but it still sound cool when you fire it and explode 4 or 5 beer cans. I shot a 9 mm. with a sight. Boasted I could shoot the top of the Mike's Hard Lemonade bottle, did I do it? Yur fuckin right I did it. So I do not have any pics, we took a bunch, and Britta is sending them over tomorrow. So I will post them when I get them. Came back to town with tired dogs, went to Slim's in St. Johns and sat out side and listened to jazz and had red beers. It was a nice way to end a sunday with friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment