It got real hot yesterday. Real hot. I did paperwork until about eleven and then had to get out of the house. Then the heat got ta kickin. It felt like a hair dryer drivin. So we were on a mission to find some floating things for the river. Everybody is sold out. The only thing I could find was some arm floats for a toddler and maybe 100 pairs of river shoes size 11/12. I stopped at an Industrial Tire place for some used inner tubes.
Sold out, we could by some brand new ones for 25 bucks. I'll pass. So we went out to the beach at Sauvie Island. The river is kind of low so you could walk out 50 yards and be up to your chest. The dogs loved it. So then we came back home and BBQ'd some hamburgs and had some peeps over. I went out front to grab some thing out of the truck and my neighbor is sitting in the grass in front of my house. His brothers are out trying to help him up. He is probably late forties in age. I go over to talk to them and come to find out he has taken too many mushrooms. On the hottest day of the fucking year. He can't let go of the grass. Kind of funny really. I did not say anything about it rite then. So I go back in and tell everybody what is going on. All of the sudden I see flashing lights like cops in the rear view mirror only in the back yard. I go out front and their are 3 cop cars, firetruck, and an ambulance. They are loading him up in an ambulance. I tell you it got real hot yesterday, and the heat makes people do stupid shit.
No comments:
Post a Comment