Monday, July 06, 2009

suicide dream interpretation


So I have been meaning to write....I have been working everyday. Even this weekend. Deadlines. Went to the dump 3 times on the fourth. Anyway. I have beer cozys now. I had a bad dream last nite. For some reason I wanted to commit suicide. I have life insurance Tonaya and Stella could live the high life.... but I really don't want to check out. I don't know if I even went through with it. But I do know that I was writing notes to everybody on yellow legal paper. Telling them something.....but the biggest disappointment was that my dad was there and he did not even notice. Maybe that was the whole thing behind the dream. I looked up dream interpretations online. It was kind of gray of what it all means. It was mostly frustration and wanting to give up. Well just got home and I want to go to bed.

No comments: