Monday, July 27, 2009

nite...night......knight............Arsenal

So we had a really fun filled weekend. It was Tonaya's and my sixth wedding anniversary yesterday. We loaded up with Atrid and went to the coast friday nite. We stayed in a little motel on the beach. Saturday we went four miles down the coast to Garabaldi and walked around. It was Garabaldi days filled with a hometown parade, food vendors, booths, and lots and lots and I mean lots of caramel corn. I think it is a town staple. So we took Astrid to the beach and used the chuck it. She loves to run and chase the ball. Then we took a nap. That was nice. I went and got some fire wood, then we took our 'chair', those who know us, know the chair.......went down to the beach and had happy hour. We usually do this every year. It was cool with all of the fires sprinkled up and down the beach. Happy drunk dad and his little son made some sculptures our of drift wood, when they would walk by us, dad would tell his son to ask to pet Astrid and say good boy.....I would say she is very friendly. Dad would continue to say that's a good boy. I gave up trying to stick in her, she, anyway very harmless. So we got up Sunday morn and had some breakfast and loaded up to come back home. So my friend Ted calls and said that they are going to the Washougal river. We are like count us in! So we get up their and met Britta and her friends and got in the river. It was sooooo fun. They had a rope swing, big pool and lots of families. Very dog friendly and Astrid did not go poo in the water. Thank god. Oh Deb went with us too. So we all packed up after getting our water on and went further up into the mountains, maybe 4 miles or so. Well their is a shooting area. Ted brought some of his arsenal and let the girls shoot. Tonaya and Deb had a really good time shooting. He had a .22 pistol, a shot gun, and a Polish hunting rifle. Ol Deb and Tonaya could not get enough. The only way it would of been better if I would of brought the dirt bike up. So Tonaya,Deb and I drove back to Portlandia and had a slice of pizza and called it a knight.

No comments: