Friday, May 29, 2009

trying to write, right

Good morning San Diego! Sunny and 80 degrees for the next two weeks. Or at least Portland feels like that. Everybody is walking around smiling. I was talking with the baby calves that come up for water only a mere 25 feet from the computer lab are getting bigger. I guess that all of the valley that we look out on while eating dinner, is a protected wetland area. I must take a picture, or a video with the camera.
I have I said how sweet my new truck is? Maybe a picture or video of that too.....
Anyway.....school is great. Everybody is ready for summer. The smokers stay out a little longer, I like to go out where the calves are and lay on the lawn in the shade and cool off. I am not wearing a welders cap lately, too hot. Black carhartts and leather shoulder sleeves make it a little warm.
I am working all weekend again. Kegan, my niece is staying with us. Her mother and husband are going camping. I think I am going to make her scrape paint off the garage. Just kidding. She is a very mature young adult. I don't even think twice about what she is doing, plus she offers to help out when she comes over.

No comments: